Feb 5, 2019
Many hospitality property owners and managers, (hotels, inns, resorts and bed & breakfast) I have spoken with, feel that LinkedIn is a platform they don’t need to be on due to the fact that LinkedIn is an online social network for business professionals and this may be the case for some properties.
It's different than other social networking sites because it's designed specifically for professional networking.
For example, finding a job, discovering sales leads, and connecting with potential business partners.
So, why should you as a hospitality property owner/manager consider using LinkedIn as a social media platform?
How about if you want to attract other businesses.
• Business travellers
• Meeting room rentals
• Company parties
• Looking for quality employees
Just to name a few
Check out these stats…
• There are over 65 million business professionals from around the world on LinkedIn.
• The average LinkedIn member has an average annual household income of $109,000.
• One person creates a LinkedIn login every second.
• Nearly 50% of LinkedIn members have decision-making authority for their companies.
For a hospitality property wanting to grow through networking, referrals, and mentorship, it’s easy to see why LinkedIn is the place to be. Like other forms of Internet marketing, marketing your hospitality property on LinkedIn is inexpensive.
How to get started
• Learn how LinkedIn works.
• Create a LinkedIn login, if you're not already a member.
• Create a great LinkedIn profile that focuses on your property and how it can help other members of LinkedIn.
• Create a company page for your property. You'll have the opportunity to do set up a business page as you complete the resume section of your LinkedIn profile. Your company page will be automatically linked from the resume in your profile.
With these LinkedIn basics in place, you can get started on
marketing yourself and your business to LinkedIn members.
Here are some of the benefits of a LinkedIn Company Page?
Visit the link below to continue reading...
⇒ TO READ OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE ON KEYSTONE ⇒ TO READ OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE ON KEYSTONE HOSPITALITY PROPERTY CONSULTING:
⇒ And don’t forget to join the “6 Day Challenge” here:
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
How LinkedIn Works & the Benefits of a Company Page
The Keystone HDC Training Tutorials
Join our community in “The Hospitality Property School Group” –Check it Out for One Full Week for Only $1
TWEET THIS VIDEO:
LinkedIn - How it Works Video @KeystoneHDC
Say hi on social:
Listen to The Hospitality Property School Podcast here: